The Phoenix Fire Department did a campaign recently where they took pictures of local "celebrities" and put them on billboards with the slogan "Watch Your Kids Around Water". Here are some of the billboards......
Kurt Warner & the Gorilla! Big time celebrities!!
Chief Khan & Mayor Gordon! Total powerhouses!!
Beth & Bill....who DOESN'T know Beth & Bill?!?!
My dear sweet Hugh is ALMOST famous now, you know, being a PIO (that's Public Information Officer) for the department. Even our UPS driver stopped at our house one day and said "Is your husband Hugh Chase?" and I said "Why, yes he is..." and he said "I just saw him on the news last night!!" See, almost famous. So almost famous that he was in fact photographed for the campaign! And came THIS CLOSE to being on a billboard. I'm SURE the reason he didn't make it is because they had to make room for that so-so celebrity Kurt Warner. I mean, really, is Kurt Warner a bigger celebrity than Captain Chase? I don't think so....but whatever.






4 Say what?:
Well I consider myself a lucky girl because I know him personally, and have seen Captain Chase with his shirt off! O wait, nevermind..
Hugh is way hotter than Kurt Warner. I can say that, we're family! :)
Yeah, I think you were robbed not having your honey on a billboard. Maybe next year?!
I know of a place where you can have it made 20 ft tall! Maybe you could even have it made big enough to cover a whole wall in your house! That would be cool!!! LOL !!!
Post a Comment