Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Dinner

After the shower on Saturday, we headed over to Kim & Wayde's for Easter Dinner. We had to do it on Saturday because both Wayde & Mo had to work on Sunday. Anyway, it was a great time. We made Bonnie & Kamon come with us to experience a Chase Easter, and I'm so glad they came!!! We ate tons of food, and then followed that with our annual Easter Egg Cracking Competition! So much fun. It's my favorite family gathering of the year!
The Coveted Trophy

Kailey & Rocko

Demetrius, Connor, Cooper & Malachi
Mom & Kort

Karlie & Cooper splashing in the puddles

Malachi & Demetrius drawing on their eggs

Robby

Caitlin & Kacey

Me & Kacey & Kailey

Kort is stuffed!!

Kolby's egg creation

He loves his egg....too bad he LOST!!

Rocko being shy! So cute!

There's Rocko!

Cooper & his egg that says "BOLT" on it!

Last year's winner!!

Kim vs. Cooper

Connor vs. Mo...guess who won??

Connor & Cooper knuckle punchin'!

Kort getting pumped

After he beat Kammy.....

Hugh vs. Jordan

I beat Pam!! Look at her intently inspecting her egg! Yes Mom! It's CRACKED!!
So sad after losing her title.....
Kolby vs. Caitlin

Mom vs. Dad! And Mom won!

Kim vs. Amy I love Amy's face in the picture. Cracking eggs is SCARY!!

Courtney

Me vs. Malachi....and Malachi won!

Kort taunting my Mom. He is the most competitive one of the group! I wonder where he gets that from......maybe his MOM!!

Sumo wrestling?? No, just Connor vs. Amy

For the championship.....Demetrius vs. Zack



And the winner is...........




Zack!!!!!

Mom & all of her beautiful children




3 Say what?:

Alison said...

you have to send me the rules about your egg cracking competition... looks hilarious and like a great tradition!

hendywow said...

Thanks for passing it on. I love that gsme...

hendywow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts with Thumbnails