My most recent blog stalking paid off BIG TIME!! I found this yummy pasta recipe on Becky Higgins' blog and OH MY HECK!! Delish! When I was making it, I was a little confused cuz it just didn't seem like the different ingredients were going to mesh together.....but let me tell you, they did! My kids ate every last bite! And Hugh is going to take the leftovers to Mexico (yes, he's still going despite the Swine Flu...). So, if you want to impress the heck out of your family, click on Becky's link above and give it a try. Your tastebuds will thank you! And me! And Becky, of course....



1 Say what?:
That does look really good. Your blog is super cute. I love the comments about being a blog stocker. You are so funny! Hope everything is going well for you guys. Its been a while. Love ya!
Post a Comment