Poor little Griffin...he got a thorn stuck in the pad of his foot yesterday. I noticed him limping and inspected and found the prickly little thing. We got the tweezers, and thought it would be an easy thing to get out. WRONG!! First of all, my little 11 pound dog is STRONG. And can be very VICIOUS!! We tried to hold him down, but he squirmed, and yiped, and bit, so we thought we try again later. So, he calmed down, and Hugh SAT on Griffin (not "squished" sat, just "hold him down" sat) and had to hold his poor little head down so he would bite me as I started to operate!! I couldn't believe the strength in his little leg as I tried to pry it from the clasp he had around Hugh's arm!!! He was NOT going to let me have his leg!! He eventually submitted, and after about 10 minutes, we finally got it out. It was small, but he is small, so it seemed bigger. And it was in there good! Hugh was the first one who wanted to hold Griffin afterwards because Hugh felt like the big meanie. I'm pretty sure Griffin has forgiven us now. Poor little guy.....


0 Say what?:
Post a Comment