Saturday, April 18, 2009

My Birthday

I've had a great couple of days. Turning 39 wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, and I'm actually looking forward to turning 40. (My goal is to kick my butt into HIGH GEAR so I can look and feel better at 40 than I did in my 30's, or even 20's. I'm thinking of adding Yoga or Pilates into my work out routine but don't tell that to Hugh or he may hold me to it!! Anyway, I think I received more birthday wishes this year than I ever had before due to the wonderful invention of Facebook!!!! It was awesome! I also received a phone call from Barton, which absolutely made my day. It was so incredible to hear his voice, and to know that he is healing. (Sidenote: he'll be in NYC for a few more weeks, and then will go home to St. George for rehab.) I also receive my annual phone call from Mrs. Fitz (otherwise known as Tracy) and her adorable second graders as they sang my favorite rendition of Happy Birthday - cha cha chas included! I look forward to it every year!! Amy took me for a facial yesterday, which was FABULOUS! And then last night, we went out to dinner with The Howes & The Ashtons. Great time with great friends. I actually was laughing so hard I caused a spasm and I started to cough, and pretty much haven't stopped since. That's thanks to Molly's story involving drowning and pooping. Don't ask. Tonight is a UFC fight, which you all know is a FAVE of mine!!
So, it's turned out to be a pretty great couple of days!!
Look out 40! Here I come!!!
Hugh & I
Loren & Wendy
Andy & Molly
Three HOT Babes!!


7 Say what?:

kate said...

happy birthday! and for the record, i think you look AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL, especially for being 39!!

Molly said...

Andy and I so should have had a retake, that picture is horrible. You look hot in your pictures though so that's what counts! Glad you enjoyed the stories, I haven't laughed so hard in quite sometime. We loved the tree and dog story!

hendywow said...

I 2nd that! The pics are great of the Birthday girl, and that's about it! But I guess that's the point....

Bonnie said...

Well Happy Birthday from the worst friends EVER!!! You do look hot in those pictures!

Nilda Noel said...

You are right...3 hot babes. If this is the pic you were talking about today...you are HOT!

Brenna said...

Awww Happy belated Birth-diggity Toni! You are one sexy 39 yr old! Love hearing about what a fun few days you had...you deserve it!

Anonymous said...

you girls are lookin pretty hot these days i guess i should get my butt in gear to catch up i am feeling my forties approaching way to fast!

Related Posts with Thumbnails