Tuesday, April 28, 2009

It's Official


My name is Toni and I'm a Blog Stalker. Being a stalker is in my nature....just ask Hugh (and a few other nameless people from my past...). But I've become fascinated with other people's blogs! What they look like, the pictures (I love beautiful, crisp pictures), their links, the creative ideas....I could go on and on. I was on the Kevin & Amanda blog yesterday, and found a link to the April Showers blog. Totally cute! And she's a blog designer, so you can have her do all kinds of fancy things to make your own blog adorable! (I'm seriously considering having her do a custom drawing of our family.....some "gang"ish to go with the title. Maybe the five of us in red bandanas with tats and guns??? Well, maybe not...). Each blog is filled with links to new and exciting things. It's so fun! And I wonder why my house doesn't get cleaned.......At least I have the guts to admit it. I'm a Blog Stalker.


As you can see, I also learned a few things. Like, changing my font to Papyrus (one of my favorites - thanks Cutest Blog on the Block!!) and adding a signature. Fun!!!


1 Say what?:

kate said...

you can change your font??! and add a signature? i'll have to check those out...and good job coming clean:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails