.....Hugh had Connor and his friend Eric out front doing a vigorous workout! Flipping tires, pulling tires, push ups and sit ups. He's going to beef these boys up! But I have a feeling Eric won't want to come over anymore when Hugh is here.....
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience."-Gordon B. Hinckley 2006
2 Say what?:
somebody is watching too much "strongest man" comps?
WOW! That's amazing totally impressed with Connor! I would say that I would like to try that, but swimming the girls sounds like a lot more fun.
Post a Comment