On Sunday, Courtney & I went back out to Surprise to watch Andre play Todd Martin in the finals. But this time, we were able to sit front row right behind the players. This was thanks to my two new Andre stalking BFF's who had flown in from Ohio & Colarado to see him. They had to fly out Sunday morning, so they gave us their tickets! Anyway, I had brought an 8x10 picture of Andre & I from Saturday with me, and Courtney & I wore matching Agassi bedazzled shirts! We looked so cute!!

Then, the best thing happened! When Andre & Todd were walking out onto the court, Andre was waving to the crowd, and he did a double take when he saw me - or should I say...saw my shirt - and he SMILED! He recognized me!!! The lady behind me even frantically grabbed my shoulders and said "He saw your shirt!!" It was awesome. After his match, he signed my photo, and he signed both my and Courtney's shirts. (I forgot to take pictures of those, but I will soon).
Andre smiled and joked a lot during the tournament. I loved it.
What a serve!
I love this picture. Actually, I love them all. All 600+ of them!
Still has an amazing forehand!!
It was a dream weekend...one I will NEVER forget.


0 Say what?:
Post a Comment