Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Random Pics from the Tournament

I seriously took over 600 pictures....and most of them look the same! Here are just a few....
Smiling.....

Connor waited right here each time they were changing sides. He was hoping Andre would notice him. He did get this ball signed after the match was over. Way to go Connor!

More smiling....

I caught him staring at me so many times!!! Geez Andre! Take a picture...it'll last longer!
Connor and I left a bit late, and caught Andre going to his car!
Just before this was taken, Connor said "Bye Andre" and Andre replied "Bye Buddy!" Awesome!
Saturday afternoon....I'm not sure what this face is for, but I thought it was cute.
Andre doing his traditional "blow kisses and bow" after his win.

2 Say what?:

kate said...

i LOVE that you took your kids with you, so cute! and i love the matching shirts/glasses with courtney!!

Kort and Amy said...

so when you say andre signed your shirt...what part, I know how much you love him!! i am so happy that you got to meet andre!

Related Posts with Thumbnails