One of my favorite blogs to read (actually, it's more like stalk) is Pioneer Woman. She's funnier than heck, a crazy good photographer (her blog has tons of photo tips), and her "Love Story" was one of my favorite things to read. I seriously have a Girl Crush on her. So imagine my excitement when I checked her blog yesterday and found out that she is coming to Tempe for her book tour! Yes, book tour. She wrote a cookbook, and I cannot wait to get it! I've tried several of her recipes and have loved them all. Even the way she writes and presents her recipes is funny. So, November 5, I will be at the Changing Hands Bookstore in Tempe, waiting for my chance to meet Ree Drummond...aka Pioneer Woman!! I can't wait....
early 2000s
3 years ago



2 Say what?:
Okay I LOVE Pioneer Woman and Changing Hands book store is right by my house- like a block away. Maybe we should meet up and go to lunch that day!!!
I'm thinking I need to buy this cookbook when it comes out! I could use some new recipes!!!
Post a Comment