Friday, October 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!!!

( Hugh's mom Pam & her husband Bob)
Today is the great day that a wonderful woman was born. This is the woman who gave birth to a 10 pound baby boy who I ended up marrying. This wonderful Christian woman loves her family fiercely and would protect them to her dying day. This woman raised five beautiful, caring children who inherited her love for family. This woman taught her children, and is teaching her grandchildren, to love Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ with all of their might. This woman has a love for shoes unmatched by anyone else I know. This woman is stunning to see. This woman is beautiful in every way.

It is my honor to call her Mom.

1 Say what?:

Courtney said...

wow wow wow i didnt know that it was grandmas b-day!! but any way i just want to sayHAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA,I LOVE YOU!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails