Monday, October 5, 2009

Pretty as a Princess

I was over at my Mom's house yesterday, and I had the opportunity to go through my Grandma's countless photo albums that my Mom brought home from Illinois. They were fascinating! There a tons of OLD pictures of my great grandparents in there that I am going to scan and keep. Beautiful pictures. But this one of my mom is my favorite. I think it was taken her senior year of high school (1959) when she was up for Prom Queen or something. Oh, how I wish she saved that dress!!! I remember playing with the earrings and bracelet when I was a little girl...although she doesn't have them anymore. I wish I could see her shoes. I'm sure they were just as fabulous as the dress. Wasn't she beautiful? Still is.....

1 Say what?:

Melynda King said...

That is a fabulous dress, I L O V E IT! And yes, your mom is beautiful. Now we know were you got it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails