Today is Caitiln's 11th birthday. She's 11 on the 11th. Her Golden Birthday.
Caitlin is our "Bonus Child". After years of struggling to get pregnant and to stay pregnant, we had given up the idea of ever having more children. We had Courtney & Connor and we were content with being the parents to one little boy and one little girl. And, since I was "infertile", birth control was not needed.....or so we thought. You can imagine our surprise when we found out that we were pregnant with Cailtin. This was just a mere 11 months after the birth of our IVF twins. We were excited, scared, and frankly, really freaked out that we had conceived on our own! I was watched over very carefully during my pregnancy given my history. And the pregnancy went along just fine. Caitlin was born three weeks early - on purpose - and was a healthy, happy baby girl.
She has added so much to our family and she has been such a blessing to us, and those around her. I know that Heavenly Father sent her to us knowing that she was a perfect fit for our little family. She is so fun to be around, and seriously cracks us up most of the time. She loves to learn, and is always finding new things to do to find her niche. She loves the gospel, and is so eager to learn and grow spiritually.
Caitlin is, and will always be, a bonus. What we had before her was great, but she was the Bonus that made our family complete and perfect.
I love you Caitlin!!!!
Happy Birthday!


4 Say what?:
Happy Birthday Caitlin!!!!
Happy Birthday beautiful Caitlin!
Happy Birthday Kaitlin! What a beautiful young lady she is. I hope her week and weekend is awesome!
What a sweet post! We're all glad that she made it to your family! Happy Birthday, Caitlin!
Post a Comment