It's a baby girl on the way for Bonnie & Kamon! So today I got to throw Bonnie a "Cookies and Milk" Baby Shower. It was so fun to plan (as always). I enlisted the help of a few friends to make some delicious cookies, and they certainly came through! I had some adorable labels made by my good friend Kim from The TomKat Studio and they were perfection!! I love the color combo of pink and brown. Reminds me of ice cream. Neopolitan, perhaps?
The party started out with this simple (just the way I like it) invitation made by my cousin Charmaine.
Aren't those great?
And here are pictures from the shower..
Heidi, Wendy (I think she was smokin' something), me & the mommy-to-be
The Table.
Yummy!
Heidi makes the BEST chocolate chip cookies!
Made by one of my young women from church....DELICIOUS!!
Made by Jacie....this girl is UBER talented!!!
Ok...my favorite cookie of the day! Courtney made these (with a little help from me). I go the recipe from Bakerella and they were so simple! As a matter of fact, I just ate one. Yippee for leftovers!
Another favorite of mine!!! And are you loving those labels??? So adorable!
I loved these labels for the cups. So cute. That TomKat lady sure is talented!!! ;)
Guests left a piece of advice for Bonnie.
Caitin's advice: "Change her diaper and bring her over to play with me."
Good advice Caitlin!
Another label from TomKat was placed on these adorable pink cookie bags that I ordered.
So cute!
Vander came to play!!
And so did sweet 3 week old Emma....Caitlin was IN LOVE.
It was a great day. I'm so excited to meet this little one when she arrives next month!!! Bonnie & Kamon are going to be great parents!!!



6 Say what?:
Toni...what can I say...it was AMAZING!! The cookies were delicious. Thank you SO MUCH!
Super cute shower! I love those white cake plates!
Looks fabulous! Sorry I couldn't make it, we just got back from Utah. Toni you really can throw a party!
Toni that looks like such a cute shower, I think you need to go into the business.
Seriously cute Toni! You are so talented!!!
Looks like a GREAT party! I am so sorry I missed it. I love the issue paper pom poms hanging!!! Super sute!
Post a Comment