Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Hopscotch Kids Giveaway!!!!!

Sorry peeps...this giveaway is closed!

Remember I mentioned a giveaway? 
Well.....It's time people! 



I received my own sample of Hopscotch Kids nail polishes the other day and let me just say....I LOVE THEM!  I've always been the Mean Mommy when it comes to my girls painting their nails because honestly, I HATE THE SMELL of regular nail polish!  But with Hopscotch polishes....NO SMELL!  Me likey....

So, here's the skinny....

Ginny of Hopscotch Kids is giving away a Party Pack to one of my readers - which is your choice of three colors (I love Bubble Gum & Teddy Bear), a buffer and a polish remover. 

And here is how you can win!!! Oooh...the fun part....

1.  Go to Hopscotch Kids and check our her colors.  Then come back here and leave me a comment on which colors you would love to have.

2.  For an extra entry, become a fan of HK on Facebook.  Make sure to leave her a comment that you've entered the Chasegang giveaway!!  And leave me a comment that you are her fan!!

A winner will be drawn on June 14, 2010 at 10:00 pm.  So enter before that for your chance to win!  And I don't know if I need to say this or not, but this is open for US residents only.

Do you want to order now?  If so, Ginny is offering a 15% discount to my "readers".  (That sounds so official.)  Enter the code CHASE15 when ordering for your discount!

I'm so excited!!! 

26 Say what?:

Cravinchoc said...

Ooo...I, too, like Bubble Gum and Teddy Bear. My almost 6-year-old will LOVE these! Thanks for the chance to win.

Melissa I. said...

No smell is awesome!

Heads Up, Seven Up
Bubble Gum, Bubble Gum, In a Dish

Awesome giveaway!

Melissa

benbidder said...

Ooooh, I love these!! I love Bubble Gum and Say, Say... :)

benbidder said...

I left a message on fb too! :D

hendywow said...

I love the name and logo, it was a great idea for kids, I wish I would have had it for my daughters a long time ago!

Jody Pacheco-Murchland said...

Totally love Hopscotch Kids! My favorites are "Miss Mary Mack" and "Bubble Gum, Bubble Gum in a Dish"...

Ginny has done such an awesome job with this company! I absolutely love all the polish names...

Jody Pacheco-Murchland said...

I also left a message on Hopscotch Kids facebook page!

Jessica said...

Teddy Bear & Bubble Gum it is!

Erica said...

How cool is that?!? I LOVE the Bubble Gum color as well :)

Erica said...

Just left a comment on facebook.

debbie said...

bubble gum, bubble gum, in a dish...or say, say my playmate---love all natural products!!
Thanks,
Debbie

Anonymous said...

My daughter is almost 11...she loves say, say oh playmate & eenie meenie minie mo. What a great concept! I too do not like the smell of nail polish...I hope I get to test these out for myself! :-)

Cherie B said...

bubble gum is cool!

Unknown said...

Bubble Gum is soooo cute!!! It's my four year old's fave color!!!!

Kort and Amy said...

ice cream soda pop and bubble gum would look so cute on emmi's tiny toes!

Dee said...

I love the Seven Up and Teddy Bear, it would work well on my niece's sensitive skin.

Krystal said...

Okay I am a pink lover so instantly the Bubble Gum one is my fav but the ink a bink one is fun as well!

Krystal said...

I also became a fan of her facebook!

Magali said...

Teddy Bear, Bubble Gum and Heads up!!!
Thanks for the chance to win and for posting this link!

Jill Atkinson said...

Teddy Bear, Bubble Gum & Heads Up! They are all so cute! And I love your blog (fround it thru TomKat)!

Tiffany said...

I love these polishes! My faves are "Heads Up, Seven up" and "Ink a bink a bottle of ink." So dag cute and love the whole idea behind the kid-safe product.

Molly said...

I want this!!! We so need this at my house. My two fav's are Bubble Gum and Say Say oh PLaymate. So cute!

Jamie said...

Heads up, seven up looks adorable! my daughter would love having her nails painted that color!

nihootie said...

How cute are these?!

I love 'Ink a Bink a Bottle of Ink'

These are such a great idea!

Molly said...

I became a fan on fb!

sarahmarie0730 said...

Cute!! My favs are bubble gum, heads up, and playmate!

Congrats on the new job...I love TomKat!

www.patrickandsarahlynch.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails