Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sneak Peak to a Giveaway!


I'm so excited that I will be hosting my very FIRST giveaway!  It's coming very, very soon....so stay tuned.

"What will be given away?" you say?  

A collection of these! 



My dear friend, Ginny (Feldman) Cardenas is the founder of Hopscotch Kids.  She started her company when she was looking for a healthier alternative to the toxic-laden girly-girl products that are all over the cosmetic industry.  These nail polishes are WATER BASED and are made without all of the nasty chemicals that are in traditional nail polishes.  No yucky smell!!!  This is a perfect product for our little girls.  I'm so excited!  If you want to learn more about the polishes, and about how Ginny started her company, go here.

And let me tell you, Ginny and Hopscotch Kids are really making a name for themselves.  They were recently invited to participate in an Oscar (as in the Academy Awards!!) Giving Suite and all of those Hollywood celebs LOVED her products!  She's been asked to attend several other events, and her products have been featured on several awesome websites/blogs.  Including, Design Mom...one of my FAVORITES!!


So, check back next week for the big giveaway!!

1 Say what?:

A To Zebra Celebrations said...

What an awesome giveaway! I have 2 girls and they love nail polish :) Found your blog through TomKat! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails