Monday, May 31, 2010

Last Day of School

This is a bit overdue, but things have been movin' and a shakin' around here! More on that later..... {squeal with delight!!}

For the end of the year teacher gifts this year, I found this adorable idea and copied it! (Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, right??) I found it though Tip Junkie on this blog. Have you been to Tip Junkie yet? If not, you are missing out! Get over there!

We gave out beach towels, wrapped up with a copy of the latest O Magazine, and a bottle of suncreen. Adorable! (I can say "adorable" since it wasn't my idea in the first place! So, it's not bragging, right?)











Courtney & Connor with Mrs. Hutchison. 
And we are so happy that Caitlin has Mrs. H. next year!  Yahoo!





Caitlin with Mrs. Stockwell


Now, bring on summer!!!

1 Say what?:

Brenna said...

that is sooo cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails