Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I'm Back!

Girls' Camp 2010 is officially over.  It was a wonderful time spent with such great young women and the other YW leaders.  The them was "Peace. Love. Virtue".  Everything thing was a funky 70's vibe with lots of peace signs.  Very groovy. 

But...it was COLD.  And I mean cold!  The second year girls go canoeing every year as a part of their certification, and the morning they went.....it was.....31 degrees!!!  Poor Courtney was so afraid of falling in the freezing water, but she didn't get a drop on her.  Thank goodness!!!  Other than that, she had a great time. 

I love going to Girls' Camp....but I'm very happy to be home to my warm bed, a hot shower, and a comfy bed. 

Oh, and I was HORRIBLE about taking pictures.  I didn't bring my big camera....only my point and shoot.  BUT...I left that in Nilda's bag, and she left early.  So, not very many pics.  Darn it cuz I looked beautiful the WHOLE time....NOT!!

2 Say what?:

Hey Lucy, I'm Home said...

What a fantastic theme and happy memories! I loved my years at girls camp, and am so glad y'all had a great time, too!

Nilda Noel said...

I feel honored to have finally made your blog!!! If only because I accidentally brought your camera home with me, but I'll take what I can get. Life is best lived when we are happy with what we have =). Unfortunately tomorrow I may make your blog for having the ugliest cookies at the shower, but hey I've never been called Suzy Homemaker.

Related Posts with Thumbnails