Monday, May 10, 2010

I {Heart} Jo's Totes!

Remember my extensive birthday wish list?  Well, I was lucky enough to receive a few things that I was hinting about.  (Subtle, don't you think?)  And one of those items was a camera bag from Jo's Totes.  (Thanks Amy!!!)  And can I tell you.....I. Love. It! It's perfect!  It's comes with removeable pads that are totally customizable to your needs.  So, you can change the interior of your bag to suit you and your stuff!  My camera fits in there just perfectly.  As well as my extra lens, my wallet, my little oil cloth make-up bag (Thanks Jules!), my sunglasses, my keys, and even a book.  I've used it many times already.  However, when I first got it, one of the velcro strips inside wasn't properly attached to the lining.  Bummer...or so I thought!  I called April at Jo's Totes, and told her of my dilema.  She said it must be defective, and she said she would send out a new tote to me RIGHT AWAY!  She told me to keep my bag until the new one arrived.  (Which I did....and which I still used.)  The new bag arrived, and inside the box was a postage paid label to send the other bag back (convenient) and a HAND WRITTEN note from April apologizing for the inconvience and thanking me for my patience.  Patience?  What patience?  They were so fast with the exchange that I didn't even NEED to have patience!  Now, that's great customer service!


Stay tuned to Jo's Totes....April said they will have some new styles coming out this summer!  Oooooh, I can't wait!

2 Say what?:

alicia said...

I would love to follow you on the google reader. How do I do that??

Toni said...

Good question Alicia! And I have no idea how to answer it. :( Sorry! I did notice that on my "dashboard" page, at the very bottom there was a link for Google Reader. Maybe you can find your answer there. Love your blog, by the way. :) I may be implementing Flip Off Friday! I love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails