On Thursday, we woke up and headed to Washington Square Park. Again, gorgeous weather! Interesting thing happened at this park.....
We went and sat down on a bench to people watch. We saw a man approach. Picture this: He was wearing dress shoes and socks...a button up long sleeved shirt with a nice jacket. AND DOVE SHORTS! You know the shorts, the little nylon running type shorts. We were like "Dude! Where are your pants!!" Anyway, he sat down about 5 feet to Wendy's right and proceeded to eat his lunch. I happened to glance his way....and.....well, saw more than I cared to see. Yes, his JUNK was ON DISPLAY. My shocked faced clued Wendy in and she caught a glance too. Gross!! It was so obvious that his move was intentional. Cuz really? How could you NOT know? That's NYC for ya.
Washington Square Arch
Some woman rockin' out on her banjo. I love how there are people everywhere playing musical instruments. We even say a woman (a very PUNK woman) singing OPERA in the subway station. She was awesome!
I love the sky in this picture!
My kids send Webkins with me when I go on a trip. I took them around the city and take picture of them. This is Connor's bulldog with the dude from the Shake Shack!!
And Courtney's duck at Kleinfeld's. This is the bridal shop from TLC's "Say Yes to the Dress". And that lady on the phone is Sarah...Courtney's favorite consultant. :)
A view of Central Park from the Top of the Rock
And from the other side of TOTR you can see the Empire State Building!
More pictures to come.....I know you are thinking "Isn't she done yet??" Just remember that my blog is also my journal. This is for my posterity!!


0 Say what?:
Post a Comment