Friday, June 25, 2010

Super Fab Giveaway!!!




The TomKat Studio is having their BIGGEST! GIVEAWAY!! EVAAAAAAAAA!!!!  (Say that like Oprah.) We are giving away the Silhouette Craft Cutting Machine.  It's like the Cricut, only a gazillion times more cool!  You hook it up to your computer, and do it all from there.  And, my favorite part....you can use your own fonts!  Which is awesome cuz I {heart} my fonts. 



Anyway, head on over to my second home..The TomKat Studio....and enter to win!  Super duper easy.  We will be drawing the winner June 30 at 11pm.  Don't delay!  Enter today!!  I sound like an infomercial.  Here are a few things that Kim whipped up...





And if you win, can I borrow it?  Being an employee of TomKat excludes me from entering.  Not like I'm sad about that cuz I have the COOLEST JOB EVAAAAAAAAAA!!!

1 Say what?:

Caitlin Chase said...

i love you soooooooo much mommy!!!have a great day!!!



<3
caitlin chase

Related Posts with Thumbnails