I woke up to a new comment on Tuesday. I love it when that happens. It was from Heather and she commented on my post about my new FABULOUS JOB THAT I LOVE WITH EVERY OUNCE OF MY BEING. She left some sweet words, and mentioned that she too, is a mom of twins. She left her website address, and I thought I would find another blog like mine, filled with the tales of mommyhood. Well, it's that....and then some.
Multiply Delicious is an ADORABLE website for Mommies, and contains all sorts of goodies! Recipes, ideas for kids, ideas for moms, and some of her "random thoughts". I simply love it. It's very organized, and is filled with so much information! So, when you have a minute, and you want to check out a new site, pay them a visit. Tell her Toni sent ya.



2 Say what?:
Thanks for the tip! I love it.
Thank you Toni! You just made my day! I have been swamped with work today so I finally got a chance to check my email and saw your message and now this...thank you! :)
Post a Comment