Friday, August 1, 2008

Back to School Fashion!






We spent today doing back to school shopping - my favorite! Well, we scored at Justice where they had all of their summer stuff on sale. We're talking $25 shirts for $5. So, we bought a few. :) The girls tried on all of their stuff when we got home and we took some pictures. They also got new bathing suits (couldn't pass them up at $7 each) and they had me take their pictures out by the pool. My little models......they are so adorable.

2 Say what?:

Kort and Amy said...

My neices are the most adorable girls!!! I bet you can't wait for the real mothers day!

Johnson Music Academy said...

Hey you! I found your blog! The girls are sooo stinkin' cute! I totally love all of the outfits! I really miss getting to see them every Sunday in primary! Give them some hugs for me please!!

-Ellen :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails