Saturday, August 30, 2008

Smokin' Hot Ladies Night Out

Ok, I didn't name it that....Jennifer did. :) But I think it's funny. Anyway, last night, 10 of us went to Yardhouse for drinks and appetizers and we laughed so hard my cheeks hurt. That's my favorite. We are hoping to get together like this once a month because given our busy lives with family and work, it is much needed. But, driving home last night was NOT FUN. After I dropped off Lisa & Jana, I started heading to Tracy's house and a HUGE storm hit. I could hear the music from the tornado scene in the Wizard of Oz playing in my head and I was just waiting for a cow and a farm house to go flying past us. It was raining sideways, and after I dropped Tracy off and started heading home, I could not see if front of me. It was crazy.
Me & Jennifer
Illene, Debbie, Kristi, me, & Jennifer
Debbie, Jana, Tracy & Lisa
Jodi is on the far left, but she hid during the picture!!

1 Say what?:

Bren's Life said...

Looks like a Great Time! I think you forgot to tell the one in white it was a "Black" night....
Too funny that you all wore black.

Related Posts with Thumbnails