Man, this summer FLEW by! Not the heat, just the summer break. This morning was that annual tradition that I like to call "The TRUE Mother's Day". Up at 6:45, and our the door by 7:40. Off to school we go! The kids were actually excited. They haven't gotten to that "I hate school" stage yet - hopefully they never will.....my fingers are crossed. Caitlin has insisted that she can do her own hair this year. She does a pretty good job of it, so I guess I'll just supervise. They all had a great day. It'll probably take us a little while to get in the swing of things. Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays are our crazy days now with gymnastics, piano, wrestling, Activity days, Young Womens, and scouts. Whew! Then we can relax for the rest of the week. So, to all of you mothers out there....Happy Mothers' Day!!
early 2000s
3 years ago


2 Say what?:
Yes it is a Happy Day every morning they go to school happy & return happy!
Your kids look so cute!
They are so cute and handsome!! My kids never lost their excitement to start school - it may have been the back to school gift but probably they were excited to return to school and not have to clean with me everyday!!
Post a Comment