Friday, August 22, 2008

Some of my other favorite pictures of the twins.....

The twins with their Great-Great Grandfather,
Joe Butler.
Connor always had his eyes WIDE OPEN.
There it is again.
Look at that smile!
Daddy & his boy.
Aren't they adorable?
Our first family portrait.
Love this one of Courtney.

2 Say what?:

Andre, Melissa and Jolie said...

O my goodness, they were (are) so cute! I can't believe how small and tiny they were! I love the beenie babies next to them,it really gives you a sense of just how tiny and precious they were. You are definantly stronger than me, I don't know how you did it with two! I never knew that they were premature, your family is definantly blessed to have these two!

Bren's Life said...

How fun to get a camera. Looks like she knows what she's doing too.
What did Conner get?

Related Posts with Thumbnails