A beautiful couple from Mesa named Christian & Stehanie Nielson were in a plane crash on Saturday, August 16, in St. John. I have become somewhat obsessive about reading her blog and the blog of her sister, Jane. A little stalkerish, I know, but Stephanie & Jane are remarkable women and I'm very impressed with her writing. Even after the crash, Jane is able to report on the Nielson's recovery with lightness and humor. This tragedy and has made me stop and and thank my Heavenly Father for my blessings. If you are interested in reading about the Nielsons, you can click on the "Nie Recovery" link to the right, or go to her sister's blog . Jane has been very good about keeping her blog updated so readers like me can be informed about Christian & Stephanie's recovery. My favorite entry on Stephanie's blog has been "The Bell is Ringing Again.." and it's about her annual Back to School dinner that she puts together for her kids. It's a tradition I'm going to start next year. To read Stephanie's blog, click on the "I read Nie Nie" on the right. My family and I will be keeping the Nielson's in all of our prayers.
early 2000s
3 years ago


4 Say what?:
I had never read her blog until this all happened. And I have now been following her sisters story. They are all amazing & are in my prayers..
I know, it is so sad, my sister and I have been following the story since it happened and even contributed some things to one of the silent auctions. She is seriously amazing, and after looking at Nie's blog it makes me want to be a better mom. These amazing people are changin many lives because of who they are.
I've been following this story too. My favorite entry is "I'm a Queen, look what I just did!" I love the writings of both sisters - what great style, love, compassion, etc.................
This is Maren Young From church, I grew up with Stephanie we went to the same school elementary through high school. I am always glad to come across another person who is praying for her and her family. I am amazed by just how many I keep finding!
Post a Comment