I was just tagged by Molly, so here goes...
How to play this game of tag. Post these rules on your blog:List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
3 joys...being with my family, a night out with the girls that leaves me laughing until it hurts, and planning parties
3 fears....something bad happening to one of my kids or to Hugh, heights, and my DVR not recording So You Think You Can Dance
3 goals.....to do my family's genaology, to get my kids rooms really organized, to lose a few more pounds
3 current obsessions....So You Think You Can Dance, Breaking Dawn, thinking about when we can have another high school reunion because our 20 year reunion was so dang fun!!!
3 random facts......I am deathly afraid of bees - this is because I saw the movie "The Swarm" when I was 5 and I've been afraid ever since, "Wolf" from American Gladiators asked me to the prom, and I don't ususally go to bed before midnight.
I tag Wendy, Amy, Chantae, Brenna & Katie
early 2000s
3 years ago


2 Say what?:
yea, like, I have four DVR's, and I am going to like my 40 year reunion, and Hurricane and Toa and Beast all like asked me to prom, and I am going to see SYTYCD in October and I am going to dance with Will on stage...
;o)
Well, we really are going to see SYTYCD. I heard you went last year, was it awesome?
p.s. if there is SNL trivia... we need have a game night
Hey there! I am waiting on hold with you right now!! I am so excited you have a blog.. This will be so fun
Post a Comment