I love searching blogs. Especially photography blogs, party blogs, home decor blogs. They make me happy. When I find new ones, I usually post them over to my right so I can keep up with anything new they may have going on. But, I want to share the love. So, here are a few of my new favorites.
This girl is a whiz with blog design. My dream is to have her do a little drawing of me that I can put on my header. Totally cute! Plus, she struggles with infertility, so I already have a love for her for that. And let me say it again.....INFERTILITY SUCKS!!
I.Love.Her.Style. Beautiful. And I love love love her "Happiness is...." series. She makes me want to take better pictures. I have a major girl crush on her. She's local, so if you know her, let me know. But don't tell her I have a girl crush on her. It might be scary.
Ok, I wish I had one ounce of this woman's talent. She has taken this apartment in Brooklyn, gutted it, and turn it into the most spectacular home. AND, she does it on a budget! Go take a look at her renovations and you'll see what I mean. Totally creative. Plus, it's in New York, which is a huge draw for me. I may have to stop by this house on my next trip to NYC. Would that be too stalkerish?
I love to party! And this blog is overflowing with great ideas! Plus, she has links to other blogs with more great ideas. So fabulous!
Another great party blog. She searches the internet for great ideas and posts them on her blog. She does the work for you!!! Perfect!
Ok, I'm pretty sure I'm in love with this girl. She used to be a wedding/event planner, and is now a stay at home mom. So she uses all of the knowledge from her career to throw amazing parties! So many ideas here. And beautiful pictures! I want to be her in my next life.
And I couldn't get a picture for this next one, so just go to Pepper Design Blog. I'm "throwing up in my stomach" (quote from Ali on The Bachelor) after looking through this blog. Decorating, entertaining, organizing, and craft ideas. Gag. I love it.
AND, the awesome thing about these blogs is that they have links to other blogs, and those blogs link to other blogs, and so on! It's a vicious circle that I find myself in all of the time....and I love every second of it!








1 Say what?:
Umm AWESOME!!!???!!! Thank so much for the shoutout! I am going to take a look at all the other ones too.
Post a Comment