Saturday, January 23, 2010

Wendy's Birthday Dinner

Last night, we went to dinner to celebrate Wendy's birthday!!  We had a great time - and had great food - with the Howes, The Yoders, The Ashtons & The Kings.  I love going to dinner with friends who make me laugh.

Wendy the birthday girl and her hubby of 19 years!

Me and a very tired Hugh

Hugh and the birthday girl!

Hoopes & Yoyo cards are the best!  So funny.

Rad watch!!!

Howes & Chases

Justin & Melynda King

Andy & Molly Ashton

Bryon & JoAnna Yoder

The Hot Girls

The Hot Guys....
...uh Bryon, nice pose.  LOL
 (Actually, I made him do that.  Very special.)

Ok, let me explain this.  Hugh was very, very tired.  He had been
awake since 5 am the DAY BEFORE.  With the storm that
came through, he worked an extra shift as a part of a special Incident team
and HE DIDN'T SLEEP at all.  He then had to go to work Friday at the Health Center (more FD stuff)
and got home at 4:30 pm.  He took a nap from then until 6:30 when he had to get ready for dinner. 
Anyway, you know how you get goofy when you are tired?  Well, this  happened
to Hugh.  Hence, the cutesy pose......

and the napkin on the head.....

....the knife in the mouth.....

....the knife in the throat......

...and the straws on the teeth.

Thanks Hugh for providing such entertainment for us.  I had to drive home cuz he was so tired, and he went right to bed.  Then up at 6 am to go back to work.  How much do I love this guy???  So much. 

And Wendy, I hope you had a great birthday!  I love you more than my luggage.  (Classic quote from Steel Magnolias.  You're Weeza and I'm Clairee....)

Love you Wendy!!!!

4 Say what?:

hendywow said...

Thanks! It was soo FUN. I love WEEZER..

hendywow said...

Thanks! It was soo FUN. I love WEEZER..

hendywow said...

What??? How the heck did that happen?

Melynda King said...

It was a GREAT time! Hugh was totally cracking me up!

Related Posts with Thumbnails