Barton is back in NYC!!! He arrived there a few days ago, but they didn't "announce" it until yesterday because they didn't want a rush of visitors and phone calls. Barton needs his rest!!!! He had one surgery yesterday, and another one tomorrow, and then weeks and months of recovery. His mom is going to stay with him for a while, and he will be surrounded and supported by all of those who love him. Please continue to pray for him. I'm sure he more devastated that he had to leave Uganda and his "52 Weeks" project than he is about his injuries. He loves the people he serves so much. But, knowing Barton, as soon as he can, he'll get right back to work. And that's what I love about him.
I love this picture. That's redundant. I love ALL of his pictures.

Just hanging out with the elephants. He should have been riding on THIS instead of that stupid motorcycle!

With his boys.....this is why he started Global Colors. Such a great story. Read it when you have a chance. Then you'll see why I'm so taken by this guy.

On Barton's Facebook (which is where I hijacked all of these pictures) he wrote "Best Prom Ever!!" under this picture.
Pure Joy.






1 Say what?:
WhEw, now I can breath! What can I say! Those looks run in the Family....
Post a Comment