You know those cute Christmas cards I've sent out the past couple of years? And the cute invitation I sent out for Amy's baby shower? Well, I cannot take credit for them. I enlisted the help of my incredibly talented cousin, Charmaine, and guess what? Now YOU can have her create something FABULOUS for you!!! She has opened her own Etsy shop, and I've made it really EASY for you to find her. See that cute little button over there on the right? Click on it!!! She can create ANYTHING you want! She even has a giveaway going on right now. There are a few ways to win, so visit her blog to find out how.
Check her out here or click on the right.



2 Say what?:
You're the best!! Thank-you!
Cute. But I totally didn't even get one of your Christmas cards this year... I'm sad now.
Post a Comment