Monday, March 30, 2009

Blogs that I am Drooling Over

Amy's baby shower is coming up, and to get inspired, I have been looking up cool baby shower ideas from the internet. I have come across some of the most awesome blogs for entertaining! You know, I LOVE to throw a party, and I love all of the little details that go into it to make it special. Well, these blogs make me want to throw a party every weekend!!! I'm going to eventually add these blogs to my list over there on the right, but for now, here are a few links:





Well, that should keep you busy for a while. Have fun!



4 Say what?:

kate said...

that is so cute how much you love to throw parties!! i love having something so exciting to look forward to, like parties and holidays! i'll have to check out those blogs...

Anonymous said...

hey whats bartons face book link.
email to cdobufundi@gmail.com.
thanks

Molly said...

I love the Stem blog - too cute. Love throwing a party, aspire to throwing more. I changed our blog to private - what's your email? Send it to me at mizzarks@yahoo.com & I'll add you!
Molly

Melissa said...

LOVE them! I can't wait for Amy's shower, and too see all you have planned!

Related Posts with Thumbnails