Monday, April 19, 2010

And We're Off!



Tomorrow Wendy & I leave on our much anticipated trip to NYC!  I'm super excited...but uber stressed as I have way too much to do today!  I'm sure I'll get it all done.  Let's just hope I haven't ripped all of my hair out by the day's end.

I had a wonderful birthday.  My best ever!  I spent Friday surrounded by family and friends and had an amazing day.  Turning 4o is empowering!!!  Saturday was spent with more family and my church family - including all of my "daughters" (the young women) - at our annual Camp Fundraiser.  Super fun night and we raised a lot of money.   Kristen's banana cream pie sold for $100 - 3 times!!!  Uh, Kristen??  I need that recipe!

I have completed by 40 Random Acts of Kindness, but haven't finished blogging about it.  Adding pictures takes some time, ya know!  So, when I get home from my trip, I'll get to work on that.  If any of you have a RAOK that I can share, please email me!!  I would love to add it to the post!  Julie & Jody - you completed your RAOK kindness with the lovely gifts you sent me!!  You guys are awesome!!  And Jody, I already have the RAOK you sent me earlier about Valentine's Day....so that'll be included!  Thanks.

Ok....so I'm off to clean, pack & shop.  I'll be checking in from NYC!!!  Love you all!

1 Say what?:

Jody Pacheco-Murchland said...

So excited for you and Wendy! Have a great trip and give Barton a big hug from me! Can't wait to meet him one day...

Looking forward to your post about your trip and all the photo's!

Related Posts with Thumbnails