I have Stat Counter on my blog. I've had it for a while to keep an eye on who has been on my blog. Anyway, yesterday I had the most visits EVER! 417!!!
And what's funny is that I know where they are all coming from. Looks like I have some new friends.
By the way, Watson, you ROCK. Thank you so much for you sweet comments. It'll be fun getting to know you in BlogLand.



5 Say what?:
Yikes Tony! I just read some of the comments pepole have been leaving you lately! Wow!
Last year I left a comment on a blog by a LDS mother stating that I thought her blog was in poor taste, that was a big mistake!
I let the dogs loose on me also. Some ladies felt me some nasty comments.
So I thought I should tell you, your blog is lovely! It is obvious what a caring, loving, and fun mother and wife you are, you are certainly not pretentious! But sill Christ like. Keep on blogging and defending others!
Ditto, Toni! :)
Yeah! I'm a sucker and totally believed you were quitting and I was sad. Love your blog, great perspective. I forgot to tell you I made that Chicken Farfalle recipe you posted a while ago, delicious! thanks for that, happy easter
I am glad you aren't really quitting blogging! I saw your fake fight on Facebook and it had me freaking out...I never thought Wendi could be so mean! hehe.
What the heck Toni? I had to read the comments people were leaving you... I am a hairdresser... I live for drama... Anyway... Oh my goodness, my heart pumping and my palms were sweating reading some of those crazy ladies comments. Don't let those people get to you. Stand for what is right. I am proud of you! That takes Courage!
Post a Comment