Of course I'm not quitting my blog you silly people! I am a STRONG WOMAN and there is NO WAY that some comments from a bunch of random women would EVER keep me from doing what I want to do! Stick and stones people....sticks and stones....
I do find it curious that I have had over 300 visits to my blog today. The most ever!! Hmmmm....I wonder where those are coming from?
In any case, it takes A LOT more than some harsh words from women I don't know to offend me. Heck, the most offensive thing that was said about me was when I was called a "MOLLY MORMON". Really? Me? A "MOLLY MORMON"??? Don't get me wrong, I am not ashamed of my faith. In fact, it is the most important thing in my life. But Molly Mormon tends to carry the stigma of a prude Stepford wife, and for those of you who know me.....c'mon......does that REALLY describe me? I don't think so.
So, I continue on. Continue writing. Continue being completely and utterly grateful for the wonderful life I have been blessed with. Continue on with my amazing husband and adorable kids. Continue on with the wide variety of friends that bring so much joy into my life. Continue to know I am not a bad person, and know it is ok to speak my mind when I feel moved to. Continue being ME. And if you don't like that, well then, that's just too darn bad.


3 Say what?:
oh, you are sooo getting it:) funny thing is, i thought for sure at the end it said, "well then, that's just too DAMN bad"....which i thought was perfect since you had just been called a molly mormon! but then i realized i just put that word in there for you...
:) I was so the April's fool, and incredibly glad you are a Strong Woman blogger!
haha oh my gosh. I was so fooled, today I logged on to see if you had posted again hoping that you were ok. Wow. Your awesome!
Post a Comment