Wendy has a friend named Nancy that I met several times while she lived here. She has since moved to Utah. Anyway, she is quite crafty (I hate people like that) and I'm having fun looking at all of her pictures....cuz that's what I do.....look at the pictures.....I don't actually make the crafts. Go check out her blog, and find out how to make fabric flower hair clips, or adorable beaded necklaces. And do you know what is the most AMAZING thing about her crafts? She does without spending a ton of money. Very thrifty, that Nancy. Again...hating her. Just kidding...Love ya Nancy!!
This is the necklace she just made and has a whole step by step tutorial on how to do it yourself. I'll take one of these for my birthday Nancy!!
Go check out My Blonde Ambition. You can thank me later.


2 Say what?:
I am a huge fan of Fancy Nancy!!!
Toni you are too kind, seriously. Thanks for the shout out. One of these days you and Wendy need to come up here for a girl's weekend, I can only imagine the trouble I'd get in to with you two! I love me some Wendy. I'm excited for you guys to go to NY, and a bit jealous, I'm sure you'll have a fabulous time! Thanks again for the post, I'm honored!
Post a Comment