Friday, April 16, 2010

Today is THE Day!

I woke up.  I didn't feel any different.  Thank goodness!

Because I'm 40!!!

But I still feel 25. 

Except for this nagging shoulder thingy I have going on.  And the ache in my neck.  And the grey in my hair (which will be promptly colored this morning.)  And the crease in between my eyebrows. 

But, I honestly do feel great.  I'm happy. I'm healthy. I am surrounded by a loving family and wonderful friends.  (And let me just say, if you don't have a Facebook, get one - just for the birthday wishes alone!!  I feel so loved!)  And I can still shake my booty like nobody's business!! 

I'm finishing up my 40 Random Acts of Kindness post, and will get the up soon. What a great experience it's been!!

I'm feelin' the love today people......feelin' the love.

3 Say what?:

kate said...

ummm....i have a crease between my eyebrows and on my forehead....and i'm 30! so, yeah. anyways, happy birthday!!! i hope i look as amazing as you do at 40! you are gorgeous! seriously!!

Bob Joy said...

Well so you are one day more than you were yesterday, just that much more beautiful. Creases...Creases... we don need no stinkn Creases!!!! Girl I got creases on the creases cause by the weight of the creases. You look great!!!!

Susie said...

Happy Birthday Toni!!! I felt the same even when I turned 50 - but you need that fun party as a distraction! Enjoy today and every day!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails