Monday, April 12, 2010

Hi. My name is Toni and I'm a Gleek.

Do you know what makes me happy? 
GLEE makes me happy!  Oh, how I missed those kids.  And Sue Sylvester.  And dreamy Mr. Schuster.  It returns tomorrow night, and I'm sure this season will be better than the first - if that is even possible!

How nice of them to start the new season the week of my birthday.  So kind.

Of course, I won't be watching it until AFTER Caitlin's very first softball game.  

So, please don't call, text, facebook or email me until after 10:00 pm tomorrow.  I'll be busy hanging out with New Directions!  I wonder what they'll sing....

Oooh!  Can't wait!! 

4 Say what?:

kate said...

i've soooo been counting down the days!!!

Hey Lucy, I'm Home said...

Oh yes, Glee is the BEST!

hendywow said...

Yippie! You are the Gleekiest!

Nilda Noel said...

Funny story. I was just thinking last night that I wished I'd taken you up on the offer to borrower the DVD's from Season 1...but you're having a great time in NYC...

Related Posts with Thumbnails