Let's just pretend that all of my friends and family had limitless amounts of money, and they were all scratching their heads as to what to get me for my birthday. Well, to help them out, here are some things I want.
An iTouch. Not an iPad (although, I'm sure I'll want one in the future.) Just an iTouch. My twins each have one, and they are awesome! Just a cool little gadget with so many capabilities.
A Kindle. I love to read, and this is a cool way to do it. I just straightened out a closet and I have TONS of books, and really, nowhere to keep them all! So, I think I could be easily converted to reading this way.
A wide angle lens for my camera. Just takes cool pictures.
Have no idea what these cost. Don't think I want to know.
This adorable camera bag. It holds EVERYTHING!!
A market tote. These babies hold EVERYTHING!! Perfect for the beach, for Connor's football games (right Kasey?), for Caitlin's softball games, and to carry all of Courtney's piano music. :) Plus, they are just dang cute!
One of Nancy's necklaces. A.DOR.A.BULL!!
Cost: Nothing. Just Nancy's sweat and tears.
That's all. Hey, I figured if my KIDS can come up lists like these, so can I! I AM going be 40 after all, so I've EARNED it!!
But, I really don't NEED anything for my birthday. I AM going to be 40 after all.








11 Say what?:
That is one great wish list! Good luck!
Does Santa Claus come on birthdays too. Did you know the ipad has a kindle type book thing in it too. You could kill 2 birds with one stone on that one. and where do you find the adorable market tote. i heart it!
With the exception of the wide angle lens (and if I received the jewelery, I would love it, but give it away cause I am not cute enough to pull that off) our lists are EXACTLY the same! Do you know... (Kate Martell was telling me) that you can "rent" books on tape from the Phoenix library and listen to them on the IPod?!?!? how awesome is that?
Great list! Did you take the prices off of them? I swear when I saw it yesterday there were prices. Anyway, I think Andy's getting me an itouch in the near future I would love an iphone but it's not going to happen so I will settle I guess! I agree, the market tote is super cute!
hi! its ben d! i think you should get an ipad instead of a kindle and an itouch! the ipad has a book app tht is said to be better than th kindel,pluse it works with all the itouch apps and songs! plus the internet on it is way better! plus it cost less than both put together!
I think the comment above from
2cul4u is my most favorite comment EVER. That's from Ben Dorsey - 11 year old. Awesome. Thanks for the advice Ben!
Tru dat but! I'll use it all the time!
I'd just like to borrow some of those books that are in your closet! :)
Come on over Nilda. You can take any and all that you like. :)
Ben's comment is so funny. Andy made the same comment last night about how anyone who buys a Kindle now is so stupid because an IPad would end up being cheaper with so much more included!
Post a Comment