I've become obsessed with cupcakes. (Not hard for me because I have an obsessive personality.) Have you ever been to the blog Bakerella??? OH. MY. GOSH. I've seen ever page of this blog. This woman is so dang creative. I mean really.....who can come up with this?
And how yummy do these look??
And she makes all of these ADORABLE cupcake pops!! She even taught Martha Stewart how to make them!!!
And who wouldn't want these at Christmas??
Her blog is full of awesome baking ideas. Courtney and I going to make either this....
...or this.....
For the Girls' Camp Fundraising Dinner and Dessert Auction
Do you notice the sandy beach in the back??? And look at the little bears actually swimming in the "ocean". These have been requested by Courtney for her next birthday party. So dang cute.









1 Say what?:
if you guys make that reese's peanut butter cup one i'm totally bidding on it! it looks amazing!
Post a Comment