I have to give a shout out to my friend Kristen Hamrick. She and I both have a desire to tackle this alien computer program known as Photoshop Elements. It may as well be in a combined language of Spanish, Finnish and Swahili because I cannot understand it AT ALL. Anyway, Kristin had signed up for an online class and invited me over to take it with her. While we were there, she taught me a few minor things to do in PS like my new header! Fun! It's obvious that she is a little bit more skilled with PS than I am, and that is very much to my benefit. So, I would like to give a giant WHOOP! WHOOP! to Kristen for teaching me her skills. Thanks Kristen! See you next week!


2 Say what?:
your blog is SO cute! I love your collage of pictures for your heading!
good job!!!!
Post a Comment