Sunday, May 24, 2009

Griffin & Zoey Sitting in a Tree....

Yes, these two have become quite fond of each other. I wouldn't say that they are a "couple" yet, but they sure are flirting. Actually, we are going to be "taking care" of each of them as to not have little Griffins and Zoeys running around. (Not that I wouldn't mind that....how cute!!) They really are getting along great. They spend most of their time chasing after each other. And when they aren't doing that, they are off exploring the backyard. I have found them more than once cuddled up together in one of their many beds. It's so cute, and honestly, one of the best decisions we have ever made. Griffin really needed a playmate and Zoey fits in perfectly. I'm so in love with both of them.
My Little Stud

And the princess (she's wearing a Build -A-Bear Jacket in this picture....courtesy of Caitlin & Courtney)

Sharing the cage.

Sharing the bed


0 Say what?:

Related Posts with Thumbnails