Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

I've had a great weekend. Hugh is still out of town (he comes home Wednesday), but he was smart enough to have arranged to have flowers delivered to me on Friday! They are beautiful. And he had bought a card for the kids to give to me today, already signed by him. Job well done. (Just so you don't think my hubby is a scumbag for being out of town FISHING on Mother's Day...I did give him the ok. It was either be gone during Mother's Day, or be gone after the kids get out of school.....I opted for the Mother's Day.) Yesterday, I went with Hugh's mom, my sister-in-laws, my nieces, and Courtney & Caitlin for lunch at The Bitlmore Shopping Center. We went to Paradise Bakery, and then to Mojo's Yogurt (it's like juju berri) for dessert. We then walked around, did a LITTLE bit of shopping (just a little, cuz it's the Biltmore and everything costs big bucks) and then headed home. Later in the day, my mom & Ron came over, along with my step-brother and his family, and my brother and his "friend" Lisa. (She's very nice). I forgot to take pictures during this part of the day (probably because my brain was FRIED from how stinkin' HOT it is here already!!! 106 yesterday. Yuck!) so you'll just have to take my word for it that we had a nice time. Today was church, and an afternoon of relaxing for me. Gotta love it!
My flowers.

Look at these two roses....symbolic of Hugh and I. Totally kidding.

My silly girls.

Courtney took this picture. A little "artistic" with the angle. This is me and my niece Kailey.

All of us girls.

These two are ready to pop!


0 Say what?:

Related Posts with Thumbnails