Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Really? Is it that time already??


Where did the year go?? School is out two weeks from Thursday, and I'm totally stumped on End of the Year Teacher Gifts. Any ideas that could be passed my way would be greatly appreciated!! Yes, that would mean you have to leave a comment. Or email me. Or Facebook me. Or text me. So many ways to communicate these days....


4 Say what?:

Kort and Amy said...

Toni, I hope you know that you have a very popular blog that lots of us blog stalkers check out on a regular basis. We are just lazy typers and don't leave comments. As for end of the year presents, bath and body works hand sanitizer and these stress relieving aroma therapy sticks. they are pretty cool, you rub them on your head and it takes away your stress. I give them to all of my kids teachers.

Molly said...

Hayden's teacher is getting a chalboard plate with a plate stand! Either that or a gift Cert. for a pedicure. That's what I have alwasy given his teachers. It's crazy to think the year is almost over!

Melynda King said...

The annual gift my kids give their teacher is 2 beach towels from Costco with a few summer trinkets, such as a frisbee, beach ball, cool aide pitcher and cups, what ever I find to make the package look cute! I have heard that they all love the gift!

Anonymous said...

It's true you blog is popular... I check it everyday... I just love it! Even if you don't know me, I just want to say I LOVE your blog. As for the teacher gift they love any sort of gift card(I know boring) but it does the trick. Good Luck!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails