Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Anyone??

Amy is going back to work starting Monday. Just one day a week to keep her dental skills up. (She's a hygenist...not a dentist, although my kids think she's a dentist.) Well, guess who gets to watch Baby Emmi while she works? ME!!!! Well, I get to watch her part of the time. I'll have her every other Monday, and Amy's parents will watch her the other Mondays. I'm so excited! BUT....it's been a L.O.N.G. time since I've had a baby in my house for longer than a few hours. So, I'm looking for a few things.......
Does anyone have one of these that they are not using???
That would be a baby monitor.....
Or one of these?
a baby swing....

If you do, I would be happy to store them for you at my house. Let me know.
Photobucket

2 Say what?:

Molly said...

I have a swing and bouncy seat that aren't being used right now but I live kind of far away. Wish I would have know, I could have brought them to you on Saturday! Let me know if you don't find one closer and I can figure a way to get it to ya!

Judd's said...

Hey Toni you can borrow my swing, if you still need one, I have a monitor that was given to me, it's not very good but you're welcome to it too. Let me know, here's my number 602-471-6044

Related Posts with Thumbnails