For the twins birthday, we did a Photo Scavenger Hunt at the mall. I HIGHLY recommend it. We had so much fun! We had two teams of 6 (plus Hugh and I) and each team had a camera. We had one hour to find 33 items (I found a couple of lists on the internet and chose my favorites.) And part of the rules were no RUNNING or SCREAMING. That kept things pretty calm, but still fun and exciting. In the end, both teams found everything on the list, but Hugh's team CHEATED! One of the items on the list was to find a salesman named "Bob". MY team found the real Bob, but Hugh's team found a guy named Taylor who made up a sign that said "Hi. I'm Bob". Nope! Doesn't count! So MY team one!! Woo hoo! Go Courtney!!!
This was at Claires. I got yelled at for taking pictures in Claires. I don't know why they don't allow it. But, HUGH was told the same thing but he flirted a bit and was able to take 3 pictures!!! It must be his celebrity status.
On the list: Something that started with the letter "q". This was a $2000 Lime Quartz ring that Courtney tried on. It was gorgeous! Hugh....this is #1 on my Christmas List.


2 Say what?:
Looks like a lot of fun!
Tyler had a blast! Great Party!
Post a Comment