Saturday, August 1, 2009

Cupcake Sale for the Moore Family


Caitlin & Courtney really want to do something to help the Moore Family. So, they've decided that they are going to bake cupcakes all week and then sell them at a Cupcake Sale at our house on Saturday. They cupcakes will be $1 a piece, and they'll have all sorts of yummy flavors! They can be picked up between noon and 4pm on Saturday. Or, if you live close enough, we can deliver them.

As a mom, I'm so touched that my girls are wanting to do this to help their friend's family. I'm beaming.

So, if you would like sweet treat, just leave a comment, or send me an email at 3czmom@cox.net. Thanks!



Photobucket

2 Say what?:

kate said...

such a cute idea! i think my boys and i will have to stop by on saturday...

Charmaine said...

Oh man, I wish I lived close by! I love cupcakes and I would love to help out the Moore's.

Related Posts with Thumbnails