Caitlin & I - notice my "Camp
Rock" purse, and Caitlin's
Coach purse.....
Caitin as "me" getting ready to drive
to the party.
one of the CUTEST babies I've ever been
seen.
the camera after we took this....big smile!!
Well, with Connor, Courtney & Hugh off at Outdoor Ed, Caitlin and I thought it would be fun if we dressed up "Freaky Friday" for our church's annual Trunk or Treat party. Great thought.....in theory. I, of course, looked more like an 80's wannabe rather than a 9 year old. And Caitlin was being asked why she DIDN'T dress up. She told me it was getting "annoying". After the party, I told Caitlin that I was sorry that we did that, and she told me it was ok, and that she had fun doing it. She told me the same thing as I put her to bed. So, it didn't go off exactly how I was hoping it would, but we both had fun. A memory was made, I guess. She's now very much looking forward to tomorrow night when she gets to dress up in her REAL costume - a pirate!
P.S. My favorite couple of the night had to be Burt & Ernie (aka Ed & Heidi Smith). Adorable costumes!!!


5 Say what?:
you are one fast blogger! :) I thought your costumes were cute and a clever idea! I bet it is fun having some one on one time while everyone is at outdoor ed!
I gotta say - she does look just like you!
haha i think thats totally cute!
You guys are soo cute!
Ah Toni! I loved your freaky friday costumes!
Post a Comment