I love Halloween. Actually, I love the fall holidays. Last night, we had Ed & Heidi over for dinner (lasagna!! yum!) and then we carved pumpkins! Well, I watched while the kids (Ed & Heidi also) carved their pumpkins. They turned out so cute!!! Now, they are out front, guarding our house.
We have a busy week this week. Courtney, Connor & Hugh leave for Outdoor Ed in Prescott on Wednesday. They'll be gone until 1pm on Friday. Which means, they will all miss the Trunk or Treat party at church! Total bummer! This will be the first time my kids have missed that party! So, Caitlin & I are going it alone. And guess what we are dressing up as???? Freaky Friday! Caitlin is going as "me" and I'm going as "Caitlin". My outfit is so unflattering, and uncomfortable, but oh well. I guess that's what you get for dressing up in a costume. I'll be sure to post pics afterwards.


0 Say what?:
Post a Comment